Monday, 13 January 2014

DIY - Disco Mirror

With Christmas and New Years over, the purse strings are unsurprisingly feeling slightly battered and bruised as we attempt once more to build on our savings. Sadly for me, I am feeling the affects more than ever as I find myself moving back down South for 2014. Naturally this has meant that the purse strings have been on lockdown for what seems like an eternity! So, in my bid to continue saving I have decided to get creative with some old items cluttering up our flat to produce new home decorations, while not spending any money! 

What you’ll need - 

A framed mirror
A collection of old CDs and DVD’s
Kitchen shears or very strong scissors
Glue gun or craft glue


1 comment:

  1. Not a bad idea.
    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete