Friday, 16 January 2015

If you like it then...


As I find myself writing this post, I have come to realise that I am obsessed with rings. Big ones, small ones, gold ones, silver ones the more the better! I'm also a strong believer that adding a few of these to any outfit can completely transform your style and convince onlookers that you're a style goddess who knows her stuff! They can also be bought on a budget in most high street shops which means you don't have to worry about penny pinching to look good and instead only on the fact that you'll have to make sure to remember to take them off before they turn your fingers green!

TIP: Paint the inside (and outside if you choose) with clear nail varnish to stop budget rings leaving marks on your skin.



        

2 comments:

  1. Ah great tip! Never would have thought of that! X

    Taylor Swift style steel on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I honestly swear by it. Give it a go, you'll never look back :) Em x

      Delete