Monday, 9 February 2015

Fedora Fever


  • Lions

    Cougar

  • Lions

    Lions

  • Snowalker

    Snowalker

  • Howling

    Howling

  • Howling

    Howling


Fedoras for me are an accessory that I believe will never go out of fashion but, despite my love for them I would never warrant paying more than £30 for a hat! However, with the high street now able to offer style steals that are just as easy on the eye as well as the bank balance why not give the high street a go and try out some of these!


        

1 comment:

  1. I've been told I suit these hats but i'm way to scared to wear it out, I don't know! I wouldn't really wear it to be honest, but I think I'm going to step out of my comfort zone! Thank you for sharing these highstreet ones! xx


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete