Friday, 20 February 2015

Real Deal vs. Real Steal

Like every woman I can think of, I'm no acception when it comes to shoes. Despite having far too many pairs I'm a strong believer that shoes can completely make or break an outfit and with this in mind, the pressures on! I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I long to one day, be able to spend hundreds of pounds on a pair of shoes however, until then eBay will have to do as with Valentino and Louboutins both making an appearance on my wish list, it's lucky that there are dupes out there that are just as good! Shhhh, I won't tell if you don't!

- 1- 2 - 3 -


        

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for the Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award! :)
    http://suitecasanova.blogspot.com/2015/02/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much Kelsey! Love you're blog, will get that done ASAP! :) Em x

      Delete