Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Thank You!

OK so I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Chloe Grace Knowles, Life for Sofia, and Rosanna's Palette which is so nice, particularly as I'm never really sure if anyone looks at my blog, so thanks guys! For anyone who hasn't heard of the Liebster Award it's a blog tag thats aimed at sharing blogs with friends and finding out a bit more about the blogger.

As I've had a few sets of questions I've taken a few from each blogger. Here you go!

Why did you start blogging?
Unlike other bloggers who all appear to have actively started their blogs mine was by complete mistake. While lying on the sofa one day I decided to check out Google blogger as I love reading other peoples blogs and somehow I'd signed up to something through my gmail account. I then continued to get emails daily asking me to add to my blog, one thing lead to another and Shop Thifting was born. 

Favourite clothes shop?
H&M for price, Zara for sales and New Look for shoes.

Whats something you couldn't live without?
Cliche I know but probably my phone. Unlike most people however, not because I'd miss updating Facebook or adding a new photo to Instagram but I'd miss not being able to speak to my family and friends whenever I wanted. 

Are you a morning or a night person?
Absolutely a night person. Unless I'm still up from the night before the morning is never a good time!

Team sports or individual sports? 
If I had to choose I'd choose team sports but in general I'd be lying if I said that I do either!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 
I have really bad eye sight and have worn contact lenses for as long as I can remember so probably my eyesight. Saying that I'm way to scared to have laser eye treatment so contacts it is!

Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I love cooking and baking but sadly, I'm equally as bad at both. I always enjoy having a go though even if all my food tastes awful!

Who is your celebrity crush?
Eminem, Adam Levine, Eddie Redmain, Shia Lebeouf and Harry Styles in that order!

What genre of TV do you like the most?
I absolutely love TV and can't think of anything better than sitting down and watching a good documentary. The weirder the better! The Woman who married the Eiffel Tower....Amen! 

If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I'd love to have supper with Victoria Beckham because I think she'd be fun in real life.

Whats your favourite feature?
I actually don't have a favourite feature but I guess if I had to pick something I'd pick the dimples on my back as I think they're cute.

My Nominations - Check them out, they are great!
Amy Alice Miller 
Modebeautex
The Holly Days 
Lost in the lipstick aisle
Exquisite Glow
Boothy’s Abode
Tomboy Chronicle 
With Love Cesca
Clothes and Stuff
Who do you dress for
It’s OK Hollie 


        

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it Chloe, thank you so much again for the nomination! x

      Delete
    2. Glad you like it Chloe, thank you so much again for the nomination! x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! It's seriously a breath of fresh air!

    Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allie, so glad you like it! :) Em x

      Delete