Monday, 2 March 2015

Nailed it!


I'm a huge fan of nail varnish and very rarely do I leave the house without a manicure. However, despite how addictive pampering yourself can be I've never understood the logic behind spending anymore than £5.00 on a nail varnish! I use a range of drug store nail varnishes and have found them to be great value for money while having the same staying power of some of their high end competitors. The range from New York Colour has a fantastic array of shades to choose from and with their 60 second drying time and £1.79 price tag they are definitely worth a go! I've been wearing Velvet Chic Grey for a while now and absolutely love it! So find out what colour suits you and check out more of their range here!


        

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I must try these out! I didn't realise NYC did nail polish.. How silly of me!

    Love the berry colour on the end.

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelsabelle, you really should, they are brilliant! Love your blog! :) Em x

      Delete