Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Slogan Tees


So, I'd be lying if I said that I was a fan of wearing slogan tees myself as I don't think I've owned one since the days of Tammy Girl, back in the era when having 'only 1% angel' scrawled across your t-shirt was considered to be very cool and rebellious! Thankfully those days have pasted and despite the fact that I don't own one I still love finding a cool slogan tee at a bargain price. So if you're a fan or want to give one a go, check out some of these!

- 1 - 2 - 3 -


        

4 comments:

  1. I was never a fan of slogan tees but these ones look pretty cool.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither but thats exactly what I thought! Glad you like it! Em x

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge sucker for a good slogan shirt and these sure do look amazing!

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyy, glad you like it! Great blog btw! Em x

      Delete